Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Choosing your jewelry is no different than choosing your wardrobe. Most important is to stick within your comfort zone and your personal fashion style. That said, it never hurts to step out of the box once in a while. What's most important is that your jewelry matches up with your outfit. Your jewelry is the finishing touch on your total look. Make your fashion statement count!
1. Determine what you want your jewelry to do. Do you want it front and center stage? Do you want it to compliment? Do you want it subtle?
2. Make certain your jewelry is appropriate for the occasion or event you'll be wearing it to. A sexy oversized choker might be perfect for a night on the town but may not be fitting for the boardroom.
3. Determine how long you want it to last and how often you plan to wear it.
4. Know how much money you want to spend.When you are buying jewelry, this is always the big question - how much you plan to spend. You might like a pair of diamond solitaire earrings, but do you actually want to spend that much. There are so many jewelry options that are available these days. Once you decide on your budget, jewelry selection becomes much easier and organized.
5. If you can, try on the jewelry or hold it up next to you to determine whether it suits you.
6. Determine if you prefer handcrafted jewelry or not.
7. Determine the jewelry metal you like (Silver, Gold etc.)
8. Determine the jewelry style and benefits that comes with it: For example have a beautiful look but also a great spiritual value for the wearer. It attracts positive energy while eliminating negative energy from our body and soul.